Keep up to date with EA product development.
Operating Manual for Easy Availability©
(Use the Index on the left to select the topic you want to explore.)
Changing Page Colours
1. Go to the Admin page and login.
2. Use the button labelled 'Click to Edit Page Colours' to enter the 'Colours' page.
3. The page contains fairly comprehensive instructions on how to use the colour picker tool to experiment with a palette of new colours to establish potential colour schemes that you may wish to implement.
4. Supply HEX codes for the colours you want to change (see the guide below) and then click 'Save Your New Page Colours' to see the effect of your new colour scheme.
5. If you don't like your new colour scheme, or if you get into a muddle and want to start again, you can restore the original colour scheme of Easy Availability with a single click of a button. To do so, go back into the 'Colours' page and click the button marked 'Click to restore default colours' and the original product colour scheme will be restored.
What Changes What?
Some of the 'colour change' field labels are self-explanatory but, for those that are not, here is a brief guide.
Body Background - this is the background of the screen, outside of the availability 'page'.
Body Text - This is the default colour for all text on the page unless it has had its colour changed explicitly below.
Main Table Background - This is the background colour of the availability 'page' outside the calendar.
Key Table Background - the background colour of the 'Key' table.
Key Table Text - the colour of the text inside the 'Key' table.
Price Table Background - the background colour of the 'Price' table.
Price Table Text - the colour of the text inside the 'Price' table.
Calendar Header Background - Background colour of the first row of the calendar.
Calendar Header Text - Text colour in the first row of the calendar.
Calendar Background - Background colour of the rest of the calendar where the dates are displayed.
Calendar Background Text - Text colour for the rest of the calendar where the dates are displayed.
The remainder of the labels - shown below - should be self-explanatory:
Off Season Background
Off Season Text
Low Season Background
Low Season Text
Mid Season Background
Mid Season Text
High Season Background
High Season Text
Peak Season Background
Peak Season Text
Booked Week Background
Booked Week Text